A college girl pursuing her dreams while bringing all things sratty to the lovely city of Minneapolis
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Boy band Thursday
I'm going to be honest, I couldn't be happier with the recent return of boy bands! I was such a huge N'Sync/Backstreet Boys/Jonas Brothers fan back in the day and now that they're becoming popular again, I'm jumping back on the bandwagon :) One Direction is blowing up and I love it. They can actually sing, they're cute, and they're BRITISH! Seriously, what's not to love? The only downside is having to pick a favorite because they're all so damn cute. I think I've narrowed it down to two though, Liam and Niall (who's Irish!). These are my two favorite songs that have been playing on repeat constantly.
What Makes You Beautiful - their most popular song but for good reason - it's so catchy! I would be 100% okay with any of them serenading me with this song on the beach :)
One Thing - starting to get played more on the radio and I looove it. If you don't know their names but want to know my favs, Liam sings first in this video and Niall is the blondie :)
Those songs have been stuck in my head like crazy! They're so catchy!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Have a great weekend!
I looove what makes you beautiful! Best running playlist addition in quite awhile.
ReplyDelete