Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yes, I'm still alive

Hello lovebugs! Sorry I've been so M.I.A lately but with my trip down to Summerfest and the 4th of July I've hardly had time to get to a computer (I'm doing this post from my phone - hopefully it works ok!) Unfortunately, you don't get all the perks of posting links and such but that's alright, I just wanted to update y'all on what's going on with me lately :) So I got to spend 3 days with my little last week, we attended Summerfest which is a music festival in Milwaukee and had such a good time! We saw Lupe Fiasco and the band Fun (they sing We Are Young) I couldn't have asked for a better time, we also got to meet up with a couple sisters that were in town. Since then I've been at my cottage with all of my family, boating and hanging on the lake! It's the perfect place to come and relax, I'm so happy I have this week off work. Anyway, here's a couple pics (bear with me, they're from my phone) of what I've been doing. The first is one of my sisters and I at Summerfest, second is our lovely Lake Emily, and last is my little and I! Happy late 4th everyone :)

Xoxo,

rFe



No comments:

Post a Comment