Yay! It's my favorite time of the week again, linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. I have lots of good pins for y'all this week :)
Summer anthem
A little obsessed with everything neon...
...and majorly obsessed with Luke Bryan
Haha indeed :)
Missing GCB
I always try to abide by this!
Drink holders on the beach - such a good idea!
I loooove caprese
This is genius...wondering how well it would work?
Basically my life...
I'm thinking this dog is my soulmate
The French Open is almost here!
I'm still holding out for Harry :)
How'd you like them?! Happy Wednesday and happy pinning :)
xoxo,
rFe














Me too! I could never leave the house in sweats, and I always say I have nothing to wear when indeed, I haven't worn half of the things in my closet! And you better, scoot over because Harry is mine! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm missing GCB too :( Monday workout was not the same without it! But mmmmm that Luke Bryan picture, yum! What a cutie, I'm hoping he treks out to Seattle soon so I can lust over him in person :)
ReplyDeletexo
Thanks for the comments ladies! Glad you like the pins :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYES. One of my favorite ways to use Pinterest is cute outfits like this! Love your blog!
ReplyDelete