1.) Angel Eyes - Love and Theft: I've been on a country kick lately (probably because it's almost summertime) but I am so in love with this song! Love and Theft recently performed this song on one of the GCB episodes too which made me very happy :)
2.) Payphone - Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa: this is Maroon 5's latest single, it's seriously SO catchy I've been singing it all day. I usually like Wiz Khalifa but I expected more from his part, however, Adam Levine is simply amazing. This is them performing on The Voice and the sound is a little quiet so you'll have to turn it up :)
And that's what I'm listening to! I'm always looking for new music so if anything of you have suggestions or would like to share what you're listening to right now, I'd love to hear it!
xoxo,
rFe
Now I am totally listening to Payphone right now.... All thanks to you! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm happy to hear that :)
DeleteBoth good picks!
ReplyDelete